Current projects, as of July 17, 2020:
- Learning: Current focus is uncovering novel security findings that haven't been found yet, in the form of CVEs and bug bounties. Hard to estimate a timeline for this endeavor, but it will happen!
- Career: I started my own security blog and have been posting an article every 2 weeks since May. The goal is to distill research efforts and add incentive for me to explore new topics.
- Travel: On hold for obvious reasons. The current situation is helping me consider the environmental impact of travel and transport in general.
- Reading: I was finishing 1 book per week as of April 2020, but this changed when I decided to shift more time to security research.
- Misc: After diving deeper into the topic of rationality, decision making, and mental models, I'm currently testing personal knowledge management (PKM) solutions in an effort to build a "second brain".
Thanks to Derek Sivers for the idea of a /now page