Current projects, as of September 13, 2019:
- Learning: After completing the CISSP exam earlier in 2019, I continued my cybersecurity certification streak by passing the 24 hour long OSCP exam in September. My next destination on the security learning journey is bug bounties, so I can sharpen my web app security knowledge in real world environments.
- Career: I'm actively seeking a pen testing role to get a new perspective on security. Wish me luck!
- Travel: A trip to Thailand was the highlight of 2019's summer.
- Reading: Completed 15 books this year (audiobooks included) and hoping to fit more in. The quality of curated content in books far surpasses blog posts or podcasts (if you've got the right books).
- Misc: After seeing all the attention the environment is getting in the press and watching a documentary on waste, I'm actively seeking ways to reduce the amount of plastic and other landfill-destinated products I use. I was shocked how much organic waste I collected for composting in a single week!
Thanks to Derek Sivers for the idea of a /now page