Current projects, as of November 23, 2019:
- Learning: After completing the CISSP and OSCP exams earlier in 2019, I'm shifting my focus to bug bounties and presenting at conferences.
- Career: Recently started in a cool new role as a security consultant.
- Travel: A trip to Thailand was the highlight of 2019's summer.
- Reading: Completed 15 books this year (audiobooks included) and hoping to fit more in. The quality of curated content in books far surpasses blog posts or podcasts (if you've got the right books).
- Misc: After seeing all the attention the environment is getting in the press and watching a documentary on waste, I'm actively seeking ways to reduce the amount of plastic and other landfill-destinated products I use. I was shocked how much organic waste I collected for composting in a single week!
Thanks to Derek Sivers for the idea of a /now page